Marianne Design Craftables Plus Cutting Die - Christmas Stitching PA4159
Marianne Design thin metal cutting dies for use with a die cutting machine to quickly and easily cut beautiful shapes, frames and borders for card making, scrapbooking and other craft projects. Cutting dies will cut paper, card, craft foam, thin craft metal foils and wool felt.
This pack contains CR1599 two dies measuring 150 x 23mm, 137 x 33mm and six A4 cutting sheets.
Tips for use:
- Use low-tack craft tape to keep the die in position whilst cutting.
- Die-cut the outline first.
- Then remove the outline die and place the embroidery die. It should fit perfect. Use craft tape, so it will not move around.
- Some times, it is better to put the dies in the machine lenthways (as a ruler, thin width end first).
- Work with a firm quality paper. Paper has a grain and when you have cheap paper, the paper can, unfortunately, stretch a bit!