Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Marker Pen - Mid Purple Pink #125
The new Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer artists’ watercolour marker is the modern definition of watercolour painting: a high quality drawing instrument that supports spontaneous sketching as well as painting in watercolours. The water-based ink is always ready and is excellently usable with water.
These artists’ watercolour marker pens stands out because of high pigmentation and high lightfastness. The colours follow the Faber-Castell colour system and are therefore reliably combinable with other artist pencils from Faber-Castell.
The versatility of the Albrecht Dürer watercolour marker convinces above all on its travels. Whoever likes to capture impressions while on the road will reach for this pen with relish. Two nibs – a brush nib and a fibre-tip – offer the artist flexibility in the personal drawing style. The ink lends drawings and preliminary sketches a high dynamic that is intensified through painting with water.
- Highly pigmented artists´ marker with two tips
- Water-based, water soluble ink
- Soft brush tip for all-over colour and dynamic sketches
- Sturdy fibre tip for outlines, detailed drawings and precise lines
- Excellent watercolour effects on watercolour paper
- High lightfastness
- Does not bleed through paper
- Ideal for artistic work and expressive drawing