Faber-Castell Water Brush #185105
The Water Brush from Faber-Castell impresses with ideal proportions and easy handling. Its compact size makes it the perfect companion for on the move.
The high-quality synthetic hairs are soft and pliable and hold large amounts of paint. The tip remains dimensionally stable even after intensive use.
Secure hold and fatigue-free work are guaranteed with the ergonomically shaped grip zone.
- Unscrew, fill with water and start drawing!
- Perfect in combination with watercolor pencils as well as water soluble colors
- Suitable for wet-on-wet, glazing and dry-brushing techniques (granulation)
- Ideal for on the move (urban sketching)
- Cap can be used for scratching and scraping techniques (so-called credit card technique)
- By application of gentle pressure on the brush barrel, water will run down to the tip
- Water tank with a capacity of 6ml
- Brush hairs made from high-quality synthetic thread
- Brush size: Medium