Worbla flameRed Art (WRA) Thermoplastic Modelling & Moulding Sheet - 250mm x 370mm x 1mm
Worbla ® flameRed Art modelling and moulding material is certified by DIN 4102-1 (German Industry Norms) as "B1 - flame resistant." WRA combines the safety requirements regarding fire protection for the professional sector and the outstanding moulding qualities of the Worbla’s® Art series. This high quality material was especially designed for professionals working at theatres, movies & TV or amusement parks where fire safety is important.
- WRA is certified by DIN 4102-1 (German Industry Norms) as "B1 - flame resistant”.
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as required to best approximately 80-90°C 175-195°F
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure of the heat
- Contains a very strong glue and can be blended very well to attach single pieces together securely and almost invisibly
- Excellent repair and connecting possibilities, also with other thermoplastics
- Fantastic moulding and casting properties
- Surface provides good adherence for all colours, varnish, glue, etc.
- No leftovers and under normal conditions can be stored for years
- Simple, safe and clean handling
- Classified as non-toxic and solvent-free
To use; WRA is activated by heat, best approximately 80-90°C / 175-195°F and becomes mouldable and shapeable by hand. It can be re-activated as often as required. The smooth surface finish makes WRA ideal for filigree works.
Painting models; Acrylic paint, spray-paint and permanent markers can be used for decorating WRA’s surface. It is recommended to prime the surface before painting as the surface is very smooth.
Worbla flameRed Art – MSDS including DIN Certification is available upon request.