Colorall Cold Enamel Effect Acrylic Paint 50ml - Transparent with Iris Glitter
Colorall Cold Enamel Paint creates a decorative enamel-like finish that can be used to make pictures, window stickers and embellish all kinds of flat objects - box tops, plaques, jewellery frames, etc.
Fun and easy to use, simply squirt blobs of Cold Enamel Paint on surface. The colours do not run into each other however when a blunt needle or cocktail stick is pulled through the wet colours, unique patterns will be made that will dry to a glossy enamel effect finish.
- The surface you are going to paint must be smooth, clean and dry, free of dust, grease and any other irregularities.
- Use straight from the bottle.
- Cold Enamel must be applied to a flat surface so the colours do not run into each other. It is not suitable for use on concave and convex surfaces because the paint will run. Do a small test piece to start with to test the paint and the surface.
- Allow the Cold enamel to harden and dry thoroughly. This will take approximately 24 hours. The paint will retain its beautiful glossy shine after it has dried. - Cold Enamel works best at room temperature.
- Wear a painting apron while applying the enamel because splashes will not wash out.
- Suitable for children over 6 years.
Cold Enamel Window Stickers
If Cold Enamel Paint is applied to a smooth non-absorbent surface, such as a placemat or a sheet of glass, when the paint has dried it can be peeled off and used as a sticker on other smooth surfaces. Cold Enamel can be used to make lovely door and window stickers.