Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencil - Cadmium Yellow Lemon #205
Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials combined with Faber-Castell's experience have resulted in pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects.
The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brushstrokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours.
Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints.
The paint becomes permanent when dry, enabling other layers of colour to be superimposed without causing it to dissolve again.
For this reason, many watercolour artists choose to use the pencils for the fine details in their watercolour paintings, as well as for watercolour sketches while travelling.
- High quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance
- Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Smooth colour stroke
- 3.8mm thick smooth lead
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process
- Ideal for mixed media work with polychromos, marker pens, etc.
- Colourful painted wooden casing for easy colour identification
- Acid free, archival
- Environment friendly water based varnish on pencil casing
- Wood from sustainably managed forests