Where do you deliver to and how much does it cost?
We deliver all around the world primarily using Royal Mail, Deutsche Post DHL, and Asendia (Swiss Post, La Poste, local couriers). Our shipping prices are based on weight and vary by destination.
|Destination||From||Free when you spend over|
|United Kingdom (universal service)||$1.37||£30.00 ($41.33)|
|Republic of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands||$6.10||£75.00 ($103.32)|
|Denmark, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain||$6.20||£100.00 ($137.76)|
|Rest of the European Union||$5.90||£250.00 ($344.40)|
|Rest of the World||$5.99||No free postage|
To calculate final shipping costs just add the products you want to your basket and change the country to your location.
We are tax registered in the following locations:
- United Kingdom (VAT) - We are UK based and all orders include all taxes.
- European Union (IOSS) - Orders with a total value (excluding VAT and shipping) less than EUR €150 include all taxes and there are no additional charges on importation. We can't collect taxes on orders over this threshold and the delivery company will charge you taxes plus an admin fee on importation. Our basket will warn you when you go over this threshold.
- Norway (VOEC) - Orders where all items have an individual value (excluding VAT and shipping) less than NOK kr3000 include all taxes and there are no additional charges on importation. We can't collect taxes on orders over this threshold and the delivery company will charge you taxes plus an admin fee on importation. Our basket will warn you when you go over this threshold.
We are not currently tax registered in any other locations and you may be charged on importation if the total value of your order (usually including shipping but it varies by country) exceeds your country's local de minimis threshold. The following are the de minimis thresholds for some example countries and if you keep your order below these amounts there should be no additional charges:
- Australia - AUD $1000
- Canada - CAD $20
- New Zealand - NZD $400
- Switzerland - CHF Fr65
- United States - USD $800
Some countries or postal operators may not always apply charges even if you exceed the threshold.
Why are some items restricted to the UK or collection only?
Some items are restricted to certain regions either because the manufacturer requires so or because the item is too big to be sent by airmail at a reasonable cost.
Some items such as flammable glues are restricted to collections because they are considered "dangerous goods" and are not accepted by the majority of postal services.
How quickly will you dispatch my order?
We try to dispatch all orders placed before 3 p.m. Mon-Fri on the same day, excluding bank holidays and other holidays. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the next working day.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery times depend on service and destination.
- Royal Mail 24 aims (not a guarantee) to deliver within 1 working day.
- Royal Mail 48 aims (not a guarantee) to deliver within 2 working days but often slips to 3 working days.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery 1 p.m. guarantees to deliver by 1 p.m. the next working day. You can also pay extra to guarantee Saturday delivery.
- Remote locations may take a day longer.
All international packages are sent by airmail which leaves the UK within a few working days. Some services may also spend 1-5 days transiting through an intermediary country (usually Germany or Switzerland). After that it is entirely up to the destination country's national postal service (e.g. USPS, La Poste, etc) to deliver on time.
Packages to outside Great Britain will also have to go through the destination country's customs which can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks at peak times.
For the UK to add full tracking you will need to change your shipping option to Special Delivery.
All international mail is at a minimum tracked from the UK to the destination country. Tracking within the destination country depends entirely on the recipient postal system with some being very good (e.g. USPS) and others not so good (e.g. Australia Post, although Australia Post will provide better tracking when contacted by phone or e-mail). When a package is between countries or going through customs it is not unusal for the tracking to go quiet.
My order hasn't been dispatched yet
Sometimes orders are delayed due to issues like insufficient stock or a problem with your payment. Please check that we haven't been trying to contact you to resolve an issue. If your order has been delayed for more than a couple of days then please contact us for more information.
My order was dispatched but hasn't arrived yet
It's not unusual for packages to sometimes take a couple days extra to arrive, especially international packages.
Very few packages are actually lost and most "missing" packages come back to us as uncalled for, so please check that your postman or courier hasn't left a note.
The postal services we use don't consider packages lost until after the following times so please take them into account:
- UK: 15 working days after the last estimated due delivery date.
- Europe: 20 working days after the last estimated due delivery date.
- Rest of World: 25 working days after the last estimated due delivery date.
If you're in the UK and your order was urgent then feel free to contact us before these dates.
Items missing from my order
First check that your order hasn't been split into multiple packages and then contact us.
Returns & incorrect items
If you wish to return items or have received incorrect items then please see our returns policy.